Pregnancy Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, January 14, 2011

baby fear...

nate says:
Psalm 139: 13-16 says, "For you formed my inward parts; you covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works! And THAT my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all are written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them."

Awesome!! Glory to God in the highest, His power is infinite! That's what I say. But not everyone says that. Don't know about you, but I live in a world hostile to life. Have you noticed this stark contrast recently? I'm so thankful and grateful for God's grace in that when we were refusing His presence, He sent His Son Jesus to die for us, so we would have friendship toward Him again.

Oh, I love God! His mercies endure forever. We are his workmanship. This baby, Angie and I' first, its exciting and fearful, with a plethora of emotions in between. With Him in control, it's so peaceful. I want to be closer to God than anything because I see my own weakness clearer. And he or she isn't even born yet!! i know, you with kids can smile at my naivity. I'm just excited and know I need His help for everything.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nate Before I forget check out www.babyhold.com it looks like a good resource for baby names and other useful information. I totally agree with you about this society and its lack of enthusiasm on life. I don't know if I ever told you this but we live a block and a half away from a planned parenthood. It makes me sad when I drive by it and think of the girls that go in there because of a lack of knowledge or disrespect for life. Its incredible to think of Gods creation and purpose in pregnancy. At bodyworlds when that came through town last year we saw the steps of pregnancy its breathtaking. I guess I don't understand why when someone looks at the complexities of life they can totally dismiss its origins... or better yet destroy it?! anyway I am very excited for the two of you! by the way I think its boy.

    ReplyDelete