Pregnancy Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, January 6, 2011

little blueberry? how bout a little tank? how bout a dragon!!

Okay, okay, I'll write on the blog today. Or so she heard coming from my mouth. But really I desired to share my thoughts, because their all over the place...as the title suggests...okay so maybe my imagination runs a little wild sometimes, often. But if God is creating a life inside my wife right before my eyes, wow, my limited imagination can't even come close to fathoming the awesomeness, or in the words of Bolt's friend the hamster "this is fully awesome".

So yes, I'm excited, really excited. But scared out the bageeberlillies too. However, the question must be raised, as my wonderful wife already has if you've been following, that how should I be scared if God started it all? I can't complete in the flesh what God started in the Spirit, right? (Galations 3:3). I think it's fair to extend that meaning to pregnancy.

I think it's good that God designed babies to be made in 9 months. I'm so glad I have that time to get ready  ;)
But again, I could never be ready, I just need more Jesus, pouring over me, God's Spirit like an ocean being dumped on my head, please come down now. If not for that, where would I be? I want nothing else for my child than to know this Ocean of Love, Jesus.

Names: well, yes, I've been thinking. I love names. God knew our names before we were born. He knows the name of this child (He just hasn't let Angie and I know yet!). I like names like Gertrude, Hunkle, Wrien, and Tharst. What do you guys think?

Love never fails...
Love Nate, Angie, Murdog, and little...Draaagooonnnnn!

1 comment:

  1. I think those are great names, Nate! ; p I love how you said God knows our name before we are born and He know baby 'Blueberry Dragon's' name too! I'll be praying for you guys as you wait to hear what that name will be. Until then... Little Blueberry Dragon :D

    ReplyDelete