Pregnancy Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, April 23, 2011

24 weeks

Our little blueberry is not so little anymore:)  Today marks a cool milestone for me (as a labor and delivery nurse). A 24 week baby in utero is considered viable.  And that's all I have to say about that.  He is over 12inches in length, and weighs at least 1lb 5 oz.  My uterus is the size of a soccer ball!  His brain continues to grow rapidly and his taste buds too!  He is a wiggle worm.  I really think over the last two days he has gone from breech to head down, back to breech, and then today I thought he was head down again because I felt him kicking in my stomach and not my bladder.  Right now, I don't know where he is.  I think he is sleeping.  He already takes after his daddy as a late nighter.  He loves loves loves to kick kick kick around 2 in the morning, with out fail!  This does not fair well for Nate and I if He likes to be awake through the night!  :P
Next milestone marks the end of the second trimester and the beginning of the third--- 28weeks.  I am going to continue to enjoy this time though.  It is fun and enjoyable.  I am on cloud 9!

Love, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment