Pregnancy Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

39 and 6 days?

It is very awesome to see 39 and 6 days on the baby ticker....... one day to go (supposedly:)  I remember when it was only 8 weeks and 6 days, with 245 days left!!!  What a journey.  Those two little people on the ticker were so far to the left I never thought we would ever get to the right side!  I also remember telling my sister on Christmas that we were pregers.  It does seem like a long time ago, even though the memory is extra vivid:)  I remember standing in front of the kitchen sink wanting to guzzle water just so I could get it in me, but not being able to because my stomach was too messed up!  I remember 24 weeks pregnant took forever to come!!!

The first half, even 2/3rd defintely went slow.  And then the last 3 weeks have been long.  Overall, I think our pregnancy has been a slow one.  People have even commented that I have been pregnant forever!  I would have to agree!

Nate and I are waiting for that moment of perfection from God.  We are ready!  I have to admit, it has been very hard for me.  I don't even know what it is going to be like to have a baby and hold a baby and know that it is our for the rest of our lives, but I want to go through it.  I get anxious when I am alone.  Time moves soooooooooo slowly.  Our house is ready, stuff is ready, we are ready, so what do I do with my time?!?!  Thinking back, I probably could have been more constructive.  But I have been reading, cleaning, walking, swimming, resting.  I could have started a scrap book or learned to knit, or something.  Anyways, it has been difficult just waiting.   Hopefully now that Nate has off the next 5 days, and I have off after working tonight (for the next 12 weeks:) we will get to enjoy being together.  I miss him incredibly when he is at work and I am at home.  I am very clingy right now!!

Nothing has happened as far as indicating that labor could be around the corner.  No baby dropping.  No nada.  My hips are paining me......streeeeeeeeeeetching out:)  Yoga helps/hurts.  Hopefully it is doing something good for me.  Nate and I have our 40 week appt on Friday.  The midwifes will check me to see if I am dilated at all.. HA!  Yea right.  I will be closed thick and high.  That's ok.  I get to get a massage this week:) 

Well, more later.  Thanks again for reading! 
Angie:)

1 comment:

  1. Ah Angie! I have been thinking about you and wondering how you have been feeling!! I'm so excited for you guys and what the next few weeks will hold for you. Brings back sweet memories of when Evalyn was born. You two are going to be in heaven when that little boy gets here!! I'm anxiously waiting the text that he's here. But nothing compares to the feeling of a waiting mama, anticipating her first child! Praying for peace for you friend! And for soon labor! :D

    ReplyDelete